When to use low-code?
Low-code can be used anywhere and for virtually any project. However, we understand that getting started with a new technology can be tricky, so we decided to create a dedicated eBook on precisely where and how low-code can be best leveraged to bring the most business value to your organisation.
Our “Solving Business Problems with Low-Code: Use Cases & Benefits” eBook consists of 7 chapters, which can help you tackle your most pressing challenges and explore a range of new opportunities.
Inside, you’ll find several chapters, each dedicated to a specific, real-life low-code use case:
- Chapter 1: Business Process Digitalisation – explores how low-code was instrumental in optimising and accelerating our company’s internal salary process.
- Chapter 2: Extending Core Systems – learn how our client was able to gain a new level of control over their operations thanks to a fully integrated stock management system.
- Chapter 3: Legacy System Modernisation – a client in the waste management industry empowered their employees and optimised daily processes after migrating multiple legacy apps to a low-code platform.
- Chapter 4: Customer Engagement – Oxford Centre for Diabetes, Endocrinology and Metabolism used a well-designed low-code application to provide remote care for their patients during the pandemic.
- Chapter 5: Rapid Response – the London Borough of Lambeth leveraged the speed of low-code to reduce development time and implement their complex action plan to combat COVID-19.
- Chapter 6: Innovation – our client was able to take advantage of low-code’s innovation capabilities and unique ability to facilitate business buy-in by implementing a brand-new, secure document sharing platform.
- Chapter 7: Build vs. Buy – when our client, an international fashion retailer, was looking for a new CRM, low-code turned out to be the most optimal and cost-effective solution.
Insights on low-code adoption
In addition to talking about the individual low-code platform use cases, we go over the most important steps you should take when starting a similar project in your organisation.
Download our eBook to discover real-life low-code examples of successful solutions and useful advice on how to navigate low-code adoption in your organisation. You can then use this knowledge to start your digital transformation with low-code and gain a competitive advantage.