Where low-code benefits most
When you plan to build multiple applications (varying in size) – this will leverage the fact that the cost of license per application drops with the increasing number of applications.
If you want to integrate multiple scattered systems – both rewriting the existing applications or writing a middleware to integrate the currently used application so that they can communicate with newly added IT systems.
In case you need to enable business transformations – when encountering challenges with changing from one legacy system to another which might be missing the required functionality which is impossible to be developed or the cost of it is significantly high.
Another case is when it is required to enhance the existing systems with new functionality – creating an additional light-weight application with low-code will be a suitable solution without having to replace the whole existing, usually large system.
Key benefits of low code approach:
- Speed software development and delivery (up to 3-6 times faster releases)
- Scalable for bigger enterprises
- Business party involved in the process
- Transparency & governance
- 10-20 times more consistency checks
- Less testing required
- Built in environment management
- Built in Analytics
Part of a bigger eco-system
Low-code platforms are a great addition to other technologies which require further integrations. We can easily connect with modern technologies that are getting the most attention in the IT market currently.
- Integration with IoT devices
- We built an application which handles parking space reservation. We connected Azure, IoT devices and Mobile app leveraging Low Code approach.
- Bring AI to your solution
- We can easily extend the missing capabilities of the platform by integration with other solutions. Some of them are already available as plugins. We can also easily connect to web services or API endpoints.
- Interaction with business
- Low code approach allows one to create, build, deploy and integrate web and mobile apps which are evolving together with your business. This results in an increased focus on delivering the business value faster with minimal hand-coding.
What makes Objectivity stand out among the competitors in low-code is the experience we have gained while delivering software projects using various technologies, while remaining proficient with low-code specifically suitable to an agile approach. Moreover, we have been providing consultancy services by skilled business analysts who are involved in all phases of projects resulting in smooth collaboration between the development teams and business teams.