Custom healthcare software development
Using technology to support patients and clinicians
At Objectivity, we aim to help health and social sector organisations to become innovative enterprises by employing the latest technologies in their day-to-day operations.
Whereas our experience with healthcare industry projects gives us the unique insight needed to deliver sector-tailored, targeted solutions able to answer your specific challenges.
By partnering with us, you will be able to:
- optimise your processes
- increase the speed of innovation
- lower operational costs
- improve the quality of your products & services
Applying technological optimisations in your health or social care organisation will also enable you to build awareness, promote healthy living, and finally, empower patients to take better care of themselves.
Software for healthcare & social care
Transforming processes & improving care
Objectivity has worked with some of the world’s leading healthcare and social care organisations to deliver innovative software solutions that have improved the life chances of some of the most disadvantaged in society.
These partnerships have resulted in industry-leading patient care solutions as well as contributed to the overall optimisation of services, processes, and costs.
Explore our portfolio of health and social sector services:
Medical software & services
- Modern healthcare software for doctors, carers, and patients
- Patient portals and suites
- Electronic Health Record systems
- Safety measures and medical data protection
- Connect tools, APIs, and systems (FHIR, HL7, ATNA, etc.)
- Telemedicine software, chatbots
- Remote patient monitoring
Supply chain & drug manufacturing solutions
- Digital solutions for drug manufacturing and compounding
- Process automation software
- Bespoke Medication Order Management Systems
- Drug Inventory Management Software
- Data management and predictive maintenance
- AI for pharmaceutical processing optimisation
- IoT solutions for the pharmaceutical supply chain
- Pharmaceutical supply chain quality assurance
Health, social & wellbeing services
- Solutions for social care and health trust organisations
- Software for education institutions
- Integration with social media channels to promote a healthy lifestyle
- Social media applications that promote a healthy lifestyle
- Digital support platforms for the disabled
- Mobile health apps
Life science services & solutions
- AI/ML software for the interpreting of life science data and process optimisation
- Medical imaging solutions, e.g. analysing MRI scans to find anomalies
- Systems for the analysis of the in vivo cell base, e.g. image analysis and Deep Learning
- Advanced solutions for early-stage drug discovery
- Immunotherapy with AI
UK healthcare services
- NHS-compliant digital healthcare tools for doctors, carers, and patients
- Integration and interoperability between NHS tools, APIs, and systems (NHS Login, HL7, ATNA, etc.)
- Health Education software
- NHS digital standards and legal regulations consulting
- G-Cloud approved Project Management and Cloud Project Recovery
Digital transformation for health & social care
Healthcare services tailored to your needs
The services listed above are just some of the digital healthcare software solutions which can enable innovation and improve patient care.
Since every organisation’s needs are different, our team of technology and industry experts always takes the time to understand your specific challenges to apply the most fit-for-purpose solutions during project delivery.
We have worked with organisations in both the public and private health and social care sectors, enabling us to deliver the best solution for your organisation, regardless of whether you need pharmaceutical, hospital, remote patient monitoring software, etc.
At Objectivity, we specialise in the development of custom IT solutions for healthcare, with a focus on helping you to increase the quality of your services and your revenue. Our teams can create and implement any of the abovementioned health and social care services as well as realise any other project ideas you may have.
Health Innovation Manchester (HInM) has worked with GMHSC Partnership to develop the digital platform to support specialist midwives working on the programme. To create the application, Objectivity leveraged the Mendix low-code platform, which was also used to deliver another Greater Manchester public sector solution.
Greater Manchester Combined Authority is the first region in the UK to launch an innovative Early Years app, which was created to give young children in the area a better start in life. The app was launched as part of the city-region’s Digital Blueprint project which seeks to leverage digital transformation capabilities to better serve citizens.
The Client was able to gain an improved business intelligence tool that supports their production lines’ stoppage and loss data analysis. The new Power BI solution enables users to access critical reports quickly and easily thanks to an automatic daily import of data which takes place without the need for manual intervention.
What clients say about us
Objectivity worked alongside our internal team and quickly established confidence and strong working relationships. I have been most impressed with their individuals’ capabilities and their drive for software quality. For these reasons, we have come to trust their ability to deliver. This together with their “Can Do” attitude makes them a fantastic team to work with!
We help the public sector to adopt technology innovations and improve efficiencies through using the most suitable technologies to produce the best outcomes.