Check out our webinar “Analytics in a Day” to discover the importance of modern data analytics, the benefits of Big Data solutions, and how to employ Microsoft Azure in your data projects.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- why data analytics processes are crucial for your business
- how to design and implement a modern analytics platform
- how to build an efficient data warehouse environment on the Azure cloud
- how to handle technical aspects, such as system architecture, performance, scalability, and cost optimisation
- which tools to use when integrating and presenting data
The second part of the webinar is a practical workshop where we’ll go over how to build a modern data warehouse using Azure Synapse Analytics and Power BI.
*Note: The webinar is conducted in Polish.
- The heart of analytics - Why Your Business Needs Modern Data Solutions
- Optimising analytics with Azure Synapse + Synapse Studio key features
- Insights for all with Power BI + Azure Synapse
- Practical demo
- Create simple transformations and pipelines using the Azure Synapse Studio
Head of Data & AI - Objectivity
Head of Data & AI with a strong technical background in Objectivity’s Data & AI department. Focused on building a multiskilled team able to consult, design, and deliver enterprise BI solutions for a variety of clients. She’s been leading, consulting, and developing BI projects for over 10 years, from simple reporting solutions to complex, fit-for-purpose data systems, which enable companies to become data-driven.
Data Solutions Architect - Objectivity
Working in IT is his passion. He started programming in Basic while he was still in school. He’s been working with data using the Microsoft SQL Server and Teradata platforms for about 10 years. He flexibly adapts to the needs of customers. Currently, the apple of his eye are cloud solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform. He’s focused on designing high-performance, optimised solutions that deliver business value to customers as quickly as possible. Privately, he’s a fan of motor sports, especially F1.